Founders Charly and Lisa Kleissner strategy around impact investing includes: capacity building of impact investors and entrepreneurs; dedication of over 90% of their foundation corpus to Impact Investments; identification of and providing solutions for gaps in the Impact ecosystem; transparency around their investment practices and portfolio; and sharing of impact measurement, all with the goal of leveraging capital markets to help solve systemic social and environmental challenges.
Current advocacy activities include:
- Toniic: A global action-oriented seed-stage impact investor network
- Publications: Solutions for Impact Investors: From Strategy to Implementation
- Our impact investment portfolio
- Speakers at numerous conferences and investor forums
- Founders of Social Impact International, a capacity building organization for scaling social enterprise, Dasra Social-Impact as a prototype.