This page is updated regularly with news and information regarding impact investing and social enterprise.
- October 8, 2014 – How philanthropy can free up another £3.5bn for good causes
- The US SIF Foundation recently released its report on foundations – Unleashing the Potential of US Foundation Endowments: Using Responsible Investment to Strengthen Endowment Oversight and Enhance Impact. The KL Felicitas Foundation is referenced and contributed to the findings.
- New Report: Bringing Impact Investing From the Margins to the Mainstream, World Economic Forum, September 2013. See secction 3.2 – Impact Investment Ecosystem: The Landscape Today
- Toniic releases an E-Guide to Impact Measurement Toniic E-Guide to Impact Measurement; November 1, 2012.
- KL Felicitas mentioned in Financial Advisor Magazine—Making Impact Investing Easier For Advisors And Their Clients; Financial Advisor, August 2, 2012
- Listen to a profile of Healthpoint Services global on National Public Radio, Nov 22, 2011.
- KL Felicitas Foundation investment advisor Raul Pomares speaks to the Eleos Foundation about “Embracing the Genius of AND: Financial Returns AND Social Impact,” Fall, 2011.
- Ennovent, a social venture capital firm for India, interviews Charly Kleissner on impact investing. May 16, 2011.
- Impact Investing Strikes a Chord with Institutions. Institutional Investor, May 4, 2011.
- April 15, 2011 Read a case study about how the KL Felicitas Foundation uses IRIS to measure impact (The Global Impact Investing Network; April 2011) GIIN Case Study: KL Felicitas Foundation. More information available on the IRIS web site.