This page includes various publications related to impact investing. Please see below.
- New Report: Bringing Impact Investing From the Margins to the Mainstream, World Economic Forum, September 2013. See secction 3.2 – Impact Investment Ecosystem: The Landscape Today
- November 1, 2012 Toniic releases an E-Guide to Impact Measurement Toniic E-Guide to Impact Measurement
- IRIS Case Study: Triodos Sustainable Trade Fund’s Impact Report Global Impact Investing Network, April 2012. Koert Jansen, TSTF Fund Manager, notes KL Felicitas’ encouragement to adopt and report on IRIS-based indicators.
- Guide to Impact Investing in Emerging Markets: Willow Tree Impact Investors, May 2011.
- Guide to Impact Investing: Grantmakers in Health, May 2011.
- GIIN Case Study on Using IRIS to Measure Impact: KL Felicitas Foundation The Global Impact Investing Network; April 2011.
- Solutions for Impact Investors; From Strategy to Implementation; Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors; 2009. This monograph, co-authored by Charly Kleissner, aims to increase the rigor with which impact investors frame their investment decisions and demonstrate the integration of impact investing across asset classes.
- FSG Social Impact Consultants—Compounding Impact: Mission Investing by Foundations.